Want to help? Here's what we're looking for!

I will make install tests on vm and real hardware.

I’d love to learn and help.

I have experience with CI/CD as software engineer, and would love to help out. I’m the type of lazy person who automates everything, as soon as I have to do a manual task teice.

We work with Intel on the integration and certification of operating systems, in particular Linux, on to their designed and manufactured servers and NUC’s. We have in house the Ice Lake server and the NUC 12. We would like to go through the process of Rocky Linux on to these platforms as soon as possible. Can you please advise.

I’d like to help test on some of my machines here at $work. Specifically the deployment and updates via katello and foreman.

Hey there, please send us an email at hello@rockylinux.org and join our Mattermost server, specifically the general channel for Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and the ~Testing channel.

cc: @kcb

I want to sign up for End product testing/QA.

Sign me up for product testing!

I can be used to translate English to French (Canadian)

I want to contribute to the documentation and packing process.

Please Let me know how I contribute to Testing and Documentation. Thank you.

1 Like

Eager to help with End product testing and Doco/QA.
Proficient with Ansible.

I’d be very happy to perform testing activities. I am familiar with bash and python in case if we want to automate few testing activities with any build systems. I am into Linux System Software, Drivers development. I hope I can contribute a great deal here.

Greetings @harishkumar ,

I’m on the testing team. Come join us over at chat.rockylinux.org in the ~Testing channel. We have a zoom meeting every Thursday afternoon and we are in the process of automating a lot of our testing using OpenQA. All the details are in the Testing channel and we’d love the help.

Thanks! And welcome to the Rocky community!