Spanish translation

We can collaborate in the translation and localization in Spanish (Spain).

1 Like

I can collaborate in the translation and localization in Spanish (MĂ©xico).

I can collaborate in the translation and localization in Spanish (Spain)

1 Like

If more people needed, i also can do translate to Spanish (Spain)

Hello , i would like to contribuite in the translation in Spanish (Mexico)

Hi, I would like to contribute in translation in Spanish (Argentina)

I can help with Spanish translation (México). Let’s Rock.it

for spanish castilian (latin american) count with me!!!

Hi, everyone! :smiley: I’d be honored to collaborate with the Mexican localization.

I can help with the translation and localization in Spanish (Spain).

Hello, I can collaborate in the Spanish translation of Spain, I am a native. I can also help translate into Russian, I am not a native speaker, but I have been working in this country for 20 years.

I can collaborate in the translation and localization in Spanish (Cuba)

Hola, como es la colaboración para realizar la información en Español.
Colombia.

1 Like

¿Podemos combinar las traducciones al español?

I can help with Spanish translation (Ecuador)

@Sergio, feel free to create a “Russian translation” thread here in the Localization category if you’d like :slight_smile: I don’t see one yet!

Happy to help with the translation to Spanish

Hello everyone!

I don’t want you to feel as if no one is paying attention or hearing your offers of translations. Right now there is work underway on translating the Rocky Linux website, and you can take part in website translation via Github and joining in the #rocky-www channel on Slack. You can also learn more about how to contribute to various teams on the wiki Contributing page.

Right now there isn’t a Rocky Linux build that is ready to translate, but once there is I’ll post here in the Localization category to make sure you don’t miss that opportunity to help.

I don’t speak in an official capacity for the Rocky Linux Project but I wanted to come here and say thank you for all of this support for the project! My post is not intended to be the end of this conversation, just an update so that you know you’re seen and your support is appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi I can collaborate with the translation to Spanish Mexico. Let me know the steps to do so.

Cheers :wink:

Hi! I’d be glad to help translate, preferably Spanish (Argentina) as I’m Uruguayan but I can help with any other type of Spanish. I’ll be reaching out in Slack and GitHub to see if there is anything I can help with.