Ocelot is Up and Running... Just Before I Move

Well I now have ocelot up and running mostly, and have BackupNinja installed, and configured… we will see this Sunday if it is working. In the meantime a week ago Thursday I was told that I had 4 weeks to pack up the apartment and move to a different unit for 2-3 months (maybe more) before I maybe allowed to move back into my current unit. This are doing a total rehab of the entire complex. I still have a LOT of packing to do within the next 3 weeks (!!) . In 2 weeks the rest of the network comes down .I’m being moved from a 2 BR to a 1 BR and 200 Sq. Ft. less room. The ONLY thing I’ll set up once the move commences is the Stereo / TV, the Bed, and about 2/3 of the computer network… ASSUMING i have a phone connection which is necessary for my LifeLine support.

Thanks all. It has been FUN. I have no idea when I’ll be back. The apartment looks like a bomb hit it, I’ve boxed some 42 boxes and tomorrow or Sunday the Bookcase gets disassembled. I’ll catch you all on the flip side… whenever that is.

Again Thank You all for your help.

Sincerely,

D’Cat