KDE desktop - fonts

Hi, I’m new to KDE desktop environment and I’m very happy with it. I can’t solve the problem: I really like the Tabby application: https://tabby.sh/ … but I really hate the ugly font that Tabby uses. I have tried to change it, but without success.

Question - can I somehow influence Tabby to use the “pretty font” like all other apps?

Thanks a lot

How is it installed? If it’s installed via Flatpak, it might not have access to all the fonts on your system (Flatpak is supposed to bind the right directories to make that happen but it’s sometimes weird about it). Looks like the font setting is the first thing listed in the Appearance section of the Settings tab.

The installation was done directly via pacman … downloaded from: nightly.link | Repository Eugeny/tabby | Workflow build.yml | Branch master .

Looks like the font setting is the first thing listed in the Appearance section of the Settings tab.

Yes I know that, but that only sets the font appearance in the terminal, not in the Tabby gui.

You have a beautiful font in your screenshot! I envy you :smiley:

@brian
Please what desktop environment are you using that has such a nice font appearance? Or did you have to do some modifications? Thanks

Ah, that’s just a screenshot of the tabby web demo taken in iOS since I was on mobile and don’t use tabby.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.