Running 32-bit applications on Rocky 8

Hello,
I’m at a point where I’m not sure what I’m searching for, so hopefully someone can point my research in the right direction.

I have an ancient license manager I’m trying to get running on a Rocky 8 server. It is a 32-bit application. The file output is:
ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2, for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, stripped

The ldd output is:
not a dynamic executable

Permissions are correct and it is set to executable. From what I can figure out it’s a 32bit executable. I’m assuming there’s 32-bit capable libraries and such that will allow this to run. I just don’t know where to start. Everything I can find online is for either old versions of the various enterprise Linux distros and is no longer applicable, or for newer Debian-style distros.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d be appreciative. I feel like I’m missing some key language or definition in my research.

Run dnf list available | grep i686
Those are 32-bit libraries.

Install the glibc.i686
After that the ldd should show what you are still missing.

Sorry for the late reply but this pointed me in the correct direction. I knew it was something simple.

Thank you so much.