Problemw with GPC check FAILED after upgrade from Centos7 to RL8

I have upgraded from Centos 7 to RL8 with this tutorial: https://first2host.co.uk/blog/migrate-centos-7-rocky-linux-8/
Now I have problems updating and I get a lot of these when I try to update with: sudo dfn update

GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-AlmaLinux
Public key for yelp-libs-3.28.1-3.el8.x86_64.rpm is not installed. Failing package is: yelp-libs-2:3.28.1-3.el8.x86_64
 GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-AlmaLinux
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
Error: GPG check FAILED

I have done everything here several times: AlmaLinux OS - Forever-Free Enterprise-Grade Operating System , delete old keys reimport keys, clean packages etc…
This command shows correct keys right?
$ rpm -q gpg-pubkey-ced7258b-6525146f
gpg-pubkey-ced7258b-6525146f

Still I can not update. how can I solve this?

Why were you importing keys from Alma onto a Rocky system? No wonder you have problems.

Supported Rocky migrations are from CentOS 8 to Rocky 8. There are no supported methods for CentOS 7. Your best bet, make a clean install of Rocky, migrate your data from CentOS 7.

Wow what a fool I am. I realized that now mixing Rocky with Alma linux. Thanks for a kind reply and not calling me the idiot I feel I am. I think I will do a clean Rockyinstall.