Merchandise Design Submissions

Thanks @hrcvles for the feedback!

In the first initial design, I just had Mountain strokes but the downside of that design is that there is no way to make Tux not go downwards!!

As community members @precisonline and @pratham suggested that Tux going downwards is not a good perspective to have!

So, I designed alternative artwork that also incorporates the logo in the design and Tux is going upwards. This time I thought it would be cool if Tux is imitating the logo design while swimming! Mountain is part of the logo and thus, I extended the stroke all the way to mountain.

I do not have any explanation why would Tux go in circles? I didn’t give it too much thought about how and why would Tux do that! This was intended as imaginary artwork/illustration!

Nevertheless, I have incorporated the feedback of @hrcvles and I am attaching the illustration with this reply!

I have also designed another artwork which does not have Tux doing any crazy manoeuvres. Here, Tux is just having fun (jumping out of water) in a scenic environment where waves collide and wrap around the sun! As always, there are two variants of the artwork, light and dark!
Requesting feedback from the community members!