Where is Kickstart repo?

I am interested in trying to use kickstart with RL9.4.

None of the repositories I have configured provide system-config-kickstart and I can’t find it. Anybody know where it is?

I have configured:
elrepo, epel, epel-testing, remi–modular, remi, remi-safe, rocky-addons rocky-devel, rocky-extras, rocky, rpmfusion-free-updates.

Thank you.

What do you mean by that?

AFAIK, one can supply a kickstart file to the regular installer. The file supplies the choices that you would normally make interactively. I have never used “RPM” to create that file, nor any special repositories.

That package predates RockyLinux, its not in RL9 nor in RL8. For creating a kickstart file just hover to the corresponding documentation …

That package predates RockyLinux, its not in RL9 nor in RL8. For creating a kickstart file just hover to the corresponding documentation

Oh, okay, I wanted to use system-config-kickstart. Thank you for the clarification.

Red Hat has apparently shifted to online “generator app”. See Chapter 4. Creating Kickstart files Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 | Red Hat Customer Portal

Every install, kickstart and interactive, does save file /root/anaconda-ks.cfg that has the made choices. If you have a Rocky system, then you can take the file from there and adjust to your needs.