Hello Rocky Linux Community

Hello Rocky Linux Enthusiasts!

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chris, and I’m thrilled to be a part of the Rocky Linux community.

I’m reaching out today to share some exciting news with all of you. Tomorrow, I’ll be releasing a comprehensive video guide on how to install and configure Rocky Linux 9.3 with NVIDIA drivers, covering everything from downloading the ISO to configuring DaVinci Resolve. Here’s a sneak peek into what you can expect:

• Downloading the ISO
  • Writing the ISO to a USB stick
  • Walkthrough of Installation Options
  • Installing NVIDIA Drivers
  • Testing NVIDIA Drivers
  • Booting into the Desktop Environment
  • Installing Software Packages
  • Getting DaVinci Resolve Working
  • Installing VMware Workstation
  • OBS Studio and Configuration

I invite you all to join me on this adventure as we navigate the intricacies of Rocky Linux 9.3 together. Whether you’re a seasoned Linux user or just starting, there’s always something new to discover, and I’m here to share my knowledge and learn from the collective wisdom of this fantastic community.

Keep an eye out for the video release tomorrow, and let’s make the world of open source a little more accessible for everyone! There’s just one question. Where should I create a forum post about the video? I want to make sure I put it in the right place.

Looking forward to sharing this experience with you all.

Best regards,

The Linux IT Guy

1 Like

This sounds awesome!

Welcome to the community :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to checking out your series!

As for the best place for a post about your video, we don’t have a dedicated spot for it, but maybe in the Community or Meta sections?

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be sure to list it there. Thank you for the quick response.

Hi there. Nice to meet you. :wave: Sounds great. I won’t find the time to join, but such content is hot! :fire:

1 Like