Grub BLS confusion with respect to Windows Boot Manager grub entry

When I installed my Rocky 8.7 system, the grub os prober script (/etc/grub.d/30_os-prober) recognized that a Windows install was present and added the regular “Windows Boot Manager” to the grub menu. Now, I want to remove that entry (without removing Windows). Since grub is using BLS I’m (/etc/default/grub contains “GRUB_ENABLE_BLSCFG=true”) I know that the Linux kernel entries in the grub menu come from /boot/loader/entries. I wish this contained the Windows entry as well, but it doesn’t seem to. I see that the grub configuration file, /boot/efi/EFI/rocky/grub.cfg does contain the “Windows Boot Manager” line. Now, I’m sure I could delete the entry from that file manually, and it would probably work fine. However, I suspect that the proper solution is probably to add to /etc/default/grub “GRUB_DISABLE_OS_PROBER=true” then to re-generate /boot/efi/EFI/rocky/grub.cfg. That used to happen automatically with installation of new kernels in previous RHEL-compatible O/S, and I don’t know the best manual way to do it. I believe running grub2-mkconfig could break things? Anyway, I’m just looking for the recommended way to make this change that isn’t a hack! :slight_smile:

Jason.