Chinese translation

Chinese translation
中文翻译

5 Likes

I am volunteer to join the Chinese translation team.

1 Like

I am the second reply.

谢谢三位,我们已经提交了最初的官网翻译,但后面我们会有大量的文档翻译,我们已经开始组建团队。各位可以加我微信:rockylinuxcn,我们一起努力。

Hello!

I don’t want you to feel as if no one is paying attention or hearing your offers of translations. Right now there is work underway on translating the Rocky Linux website, and you can take part in website translation via Github. We now have a pull request process where translation contributions will get checked by another speaker, so the more people the better! I also encourage you to join in the #rocky-www channel on Slack. You can learn more about how to contribute in other ways on the wiki Contributing page .

Right now there isn’t a Rocky Linux build that is ready to translate, but once there is I’ll post here in the Localization category to make sure you (and anyone else who comments here) don’t miss that opportunity to help.

I don’t speak in an official capacity for the Rocky Linux Project but I wanted to come here and say thank you for all of this support for the project! My post is not intended to be the end of this conversation, just an update so that you know where you can contribute right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

我也想加入,是直接添加 rockylinuxcn 的微信就可以了吗?

1 Like

是的,欢迎你的加入,目前我们已经组建对应小组,https://www.rockylinux.cn

帮顶,哈哈,还要字数补丁,还不够吗多少个了

加油啊,回复都必须有字数限制的吗?必须保证不是机器人吗?厉害了~~

中文翻译支持,I can help, too

I want to join the project too.Now,I will join the WeChat nember. :laughing:

hello world ! I can I do ~

很期待稳定发行版本,已经关注了好久了!加油!加油!加油!

现在加入算晚吗?
:blush:

字数补丁,字数补丁,字数补丁。

There was an error in the installation location selection step
“多路径” is right

这个不是翻译的问题,是字体的问题

很多软件在简体中文字体缺省的情况下会调用日文和繁体字体,因此字形会不一样。

这两个字其实是一个字